If You Are Owed Money


There are many ways in which you can seek to legally recover monies owing to you.

We recommend, depending upon the circumstances,

Such things as:

  • Letters of Demand
  • Court proceedings (Magistrates Court, County Court, Supreme Court)
  • Creditor’s Statutory Demands for Payment of Debt.

To discuss you situation please either call us on 1300 907 335, email us or fill out the form on this page and we will be right back to you.

Enquiry Form

  • CBD Office

    Level 8, 446 Collins Street
    Melbourne Vic 3000

  • Moorabbin Office

    Level 1, 441 South Road
    Moorabbin Vic 3189

  • Chadstone Office

    Level 8, 1341 Dandenong Rd,
    Chadstone VIC 3148


    Ground Flr, 435 Nepean HWY
    Frankston Vic 3199

  • Preston Office

    Ground Flr, 84 Hotham St,
    Preston VIC 3072